Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If in doubt about terminology, methods, statistical tests, etc., look them up!
Selected Reference Books
Selected Circulating Books
- Evaluating Research for Evidence-Based Nursing Practice (Gen Coll RT81.5.F39 2009 and e-book)
- Health Sciences Literature Review Made Easy (Gen Coll R118.6.G37 2007)
- How to Read a Paper (Gen Coll R118.6.G74 2014)
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Model and Guidelines (Gen Coll RT42.J594 2018)
- Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice (Gen Coll RT81.5.P64 2017)
Above are only some examples of the kinds of resources available in the TCNJ Library collection. For additional sources, use the Books & Media search on Gitenstein Library's homepage (library.tcnj.edu). Useful headings include:
- evidence based nursing
- evidence based medicine
- nursing research methodology
E-books in the Gitenstein Library collection can be found using the same subject search technique described above. To limit your search to e-books only, click the "Books & Media" tab, and then in the left margin, click "Available Online."